Period Uniforms, Tack and Equipment, for Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery are made in our own workshops to any specification or to drawings, paintings and diagrams that give the details as fully as possible. Examples of what we do are:
- Uniforms for most periods.
- Saddlery from Norman to WW1.
- Specialist items such as horseshoe pouches and lance buckets.
- Cloth items such as shabraques and portmanteau.
- Equestrian and other leather work.
- Harness and Bridles in different coloured leather can be made to order, to suit the period from Roman to Victorian.
- A selection of original military equipment such as Universal Pattern saddles and Bits. If the item you require is not in stock we can try to source it or make a copy.
- Roman harness made by us has been featured in much BBC and Film work, and uniforms and tack has been specially made for Museums.
If you give us the task we will endeavour to obtain a pattern or use yours to reproduce an item to your specification. Price will depend upon the research required and the complexity of the job.
A selection of standard prices is included with each period page, but these may be modified dependant upon what is required, for instance special buttons or lace.